providing solutions to help your setting to be best
I offer a variety of services designed to support practice and improve and develop settings. The range of services I offer is broad and can be tailored specifically just for you. I have experience working with Montessori settings, independent schools and schools overseas.Here is an example of the something of the consultancy work I have been doing recently:
- Quality assessments
- Business assessments
- 30 hours support
- Business sustainability and Marketing
- Material Change Inspection Support for School
- Nursery re-structuring and trouble shooting
- Mentoring and Coaching
- One to one training
- Mock Inspections
- Observation, support and guidance relating to specific behaviour issues
- Supporting practitioners by modelling practice in the setting
- support with the SEF
- A day in a setting discussing with practitioners their practice and questionning about the children.
THE ALTERNATIVE MOCK INSPECTION
I come into your setting for a day, observe in rooms working with practitioners, giving suggestions and ideas for developing activities and practice. I can talk to them about their thoughts regarding their activities and key children.
This can help identify practitioners with sound knowledge, those with knowledge gaps, assess quality provision and look at how this links back to leadership and management.
If you think I could help you, do get in touch to discuss your needs.